Wednesday…hump day. How many times have you worked out this week?
For general health and fitness it’s recommended to try and get in at LEAST 30 minutes of cardiovascular activity PER DAY!
That means by today, you should already be in 90 minutes. If that’s not the case, here are a few easy ways to increase your cardio every day:
1. Walk further from your car to your destination. Park an extra block away if you have to!
2. Take the stairs as much as possible.
3. Walk when you don’t have to sit.
4. Fidget at your desk. Really!
5. Throw in some knee raises after you finish up in the bathroom. No one will ever know.
6. Chase your kids around the park a few times.
There are always ways to increase your exercise if you put your mind to it. Little batches of cardio in one day add up to the same benefits, studies have shown. So don’t worry if it’s 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there. It all counts!
Happy Hump Day!
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on how to bump up your fitness.