Feeling the crush of summer weighing down on you, literally?
If you’re feeling less than ready for bathing suit season, then now is the time to do something about it!
Here are five ways to get fit and healthy for summer…and beyond:
- Take inventory. What are you eating everyday? Start a food journal and keep track of what and when you’re eating. Once you have a good idea of any extras, it’s easier to eliminate them.
- Exercise all the time. That means walking that little bit of extra in the parking lot, taking the stairs (just for fun), chasing your kids and/or dog in the park, going for walks, hitting the gym, and maybe even pumping some iron.
- Set your goals. Make them sensible and realistic. Give yourself a time frame for achieving them.
- Rope in some friends. Everything is easier when not done alone, so grab some friends and form a weight loss group. Set up meetings, set team goals, and get to work!
- Don’t diet. Diets don’t work, plain and simple. Eat well, eat throughout the day at regular intervals, and make sure your portion sizes are not double the size they should be.
Good luck getting your summer body ready!
If you would like a professional to take you through the paces of your summer regimen, give me a call at: 604.318 6534 to set up a free consultation.
Or, email me at: email@example.com