Tank tops, tube tops, bikinis…they all show off your arms. Looking for more tone and definition in your arms so you can look amazing in your spaghetti straps?
Starting out with light or no weights, focus on high reps and low resistance.
Here are some of my favorite exercises for the arms:
- Push Ups- 2-3 sets of 10-15
- Dips (from a bench or chair)- 2-3 sets of 10-15
- Bicep curls (change your positioning to hit the muscles from different angles)- 2-3 sets of 15
- Shoulder lateral and front raises- 2-3 sets of 15-20
- Planks- hold for one minute