With your kids back at school for five or so hours every day, you finally have time to get back to your regular workouts.
What is the best way to utilize your exercise hour?
Here are some of my top tips for making the most of your time when working out:
- Do compound exercises (exercises that work more than one muscle group)
- Keep your heart rate up the whole time (high intensity exercises burn more calories)
- Add your arms when doing lower body exercises (think lunges with bicep curls)
- Keep your energy up with up tempo music
- Plan your workout- don’t fly by the seat of your pants
- Take a class or hire a personal trainer- we can help you make the most of your hour; personal programs are designed exactly for your needs. Call me today to set up a free consulation: 604.318.6534