Winter parties begin in November, usually, and include many alcoholic drinks, appetizers, mains, and desserts.
So what are some tips to help you stave off the weight gain and continue on your path to health and wellness?
- Eat before you go out; go slightly full already
- Decide ahead of time what you’ll allow yourself to give in to. Choose or two things ahead of time.
- Drink some water before you go, and throughout.
- Choose your drink wisely; wine vs. mixed drinks, eggnog vs. soda water, etc.
- Wear tight clothes; that way you will fit less in!
You don’t have to give up all the holiday treats, but try to make wise choices so you’re not stuck on a treadmill for four hours trying to balance your calorie intake.
Enjoy the holidays!