Female Baby Boomers
All women are not created equal, and all trainers are not suitable for all women.
If you’re a woman over the age 0f 45, you are technically considered a “Baby Boomer”.
What this may mean for you is that you are experiencing some of the following:
- Menopause symptoms like hot flashes, trouble sleeping and weight gain
- A slower metabolism
- Increased fat deposits around your hips and thighs
- Decreasing energy and/or endurance
As a female personal trainer, I can help you with all of these issues in a way that will make you feel respected and understood.
In our training we will address your issues and goals, designing a tailored program to meet your personal needs.
Here is the Boomer Package which is available to you:
BOOMER TRAINING PACKAGE
MONTH by MONTH Program
• 1 half hour consultation
• Body fat Assessment and Girth Measurements
• 8 one hour workout sessions (twice weekly)
• Nutritional guidance, meal plans and shopping lists
• Extra care given to issues such as arthritis, back pain, and imbalances
Contact me through: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cute article on baby boomers who work out: http://www.newsweek.com/2007/05/13/let-s-get-physical.html